We bring you the Patek Watch that caused the Big Rift Between, Malaysian-Based Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi and singers, Phyno and Ice Prince.
Apparently, the watch is said to be worth; $125,000.. Almost N40 million in Nigerian Naira.
If you didn’t know about the social media drama that has been happening between Hushpuppi, Phyno and Ice Prince, then you have been Sleeping on Okada.
Find Below some Links to Keep you up to tabs.
1. How it all Started: Hushpuppi shades Phyno, Ice Prince.. mocks them for wearing fake watches
3. Hushpuppi Fires Back: Hushpuppi blasts Phyno again, claims phyno begged him for Gucci
4. Kcee writes open letter to Hushpuppi: Hushpuppi vs Phyno: Kcee writes open letter to Hushpuppi
5. Hushpuppi Fires Back at KCee: “Amadioha fall on you” — Hushpuppi replies Kcee’s open letter
6. Ice Prince responds to Hushpuppi: Ice Prince replies Hushpuppi.. and it’s beyond epic
7. IK Ogbonna’s word of Advise: “Wisdom is profitable than Gucci and gold,” — IK Ogbonna shades Hushpuppi
8. Bobrisky Defends Hush: “I stand with Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky defends Hushpuppi
Now, you’re up to date with what’s going on…Now, The Patek watch that caused all the above drama, is said to be worth $125,000 (N39, 000,000) (£96,000).
According to Wikipedia, Patek Phillipe is considered by many experts and aficionados to be one of the most prestigious watch manufacturers.
Past owners of Patek Philippe watches include Pope Pius IX, Queen Victoria, Victor Emanuel III of Italy, Christian IX of Denmark, and Albert Einstein.
In fact, one Patek Phillipe watch was bought by Sheikh Saud Bin Mohammed Bin Ali Al-Thani of the Qatari royal family for $11 million.
He later sold the watch at Sotheby’s Geneva Auction on November 11, 2014 for a record breaking $24 million.